Serving parts of York, Dauphin and Cumberland Counties
My location is in Wellsville, PA, which is northwest York County. I have a very large service area – especially for lengthy or overnight stays. So please contact me about availability and I will do my best to accommodate your pet sitting needs.
You can call me at (717) 802-4311 or use the contact form provided to arrange for an initial consultation. I will come to your home to meet with you and your pets and answer any questions you may have. This is the time to go over your pets health, daily routine and habits, the location of your pets’ food, supplies, favorite toys, leashes, location of cleaning supplies and any other necessary information.
References provided on request.
Dogs, cats, horses, rabbits, chickens, and fish and would love to take care of any types of animals that you may have. I currently work as a part-time kennel tech at a local animal shelter and have job experience medicating animals as well.
- Specializing in overnight stays in your home
- Phone, email, texts and/or photo updates at your request
- Administration of medicines and subcutaneous injections
- Fresh food and water
- Pet walks, potty breaks and exercise
- Litter box scooping
- Pet mess cleaning and changing bedding
- Combing and brushing your pet (if they like it)
- House sitting services: Bringing in mail/newspapers/packages, putting out the trash/recycling, watering plants, alternating lights/curtains and blinds
- And of course spending time with your pet(s) – lots of love, affection, petting and playtime!